20.12.10

Sweet Means Bad Butt...Poor Naked Guy, He should have Left His Clothes On




So, my life.

How do I stop the whirlwind?
I cannot.

Everyone is gone. I really should be, too.
And I am tired. I am so tired.


ENOUGH!!
I need to be pro-active instead of passive.
Things I will do over Christmas break:
  1. Read some of Gone with the Wind.
  2. Go home today (Monday).
  3. Do some writing.
  4. Play piano.
  5. Go to bed before 1AM.
  6. Wake up before 12PM.
  7. Eat lots of baking.
  8. Do my physio work-outs.
  9. Stay in contact with the people I want to, and let go of the obligation for everyone else. I will see them soon anyways.
  10. Celebrate the half-way mark.
Yes I realize that for the most part these are rather ambiguous and it will probably be unclear whether or not I have actually accomplished what I set out to do, but I need goals! I don't care if they're MAP or SMART or whatever else they're "supposed to be," they will stop me from going crazy because I will have something to aim for and they will stop me from freaking out if I fail because I was not exactly specific to begin with.

Last additions:

  1. I will take the things given to me by doctors.
  2. I will read my Bible every day.
  3. I will do things I want to do without apologies.
  4. I will enjoy Christmas.
  5. And I guess I will finish my papers.

Okay. I am going to make it.

No comments: