4.12.10

I've Been Dying to Tell You Anything You Want to Hear




AHHH

I have a million billion trillion things to do, and that is just the homework. Forget about how I cannot go a day without Starbucks or all the random little things I have to do that I really should have done a long time ago or my devotions that I cannot skip because whenever I do I feel like crap and not just because I am obligated but because I miss Him or stupid stuff like laundry or all this stupid car stuff that I just cannot deal with right now or the crazy ridiculous number of appointments I have to go to and how they never seem to end or make anything better or gratis or doing things that actually make me feel good.

I'm in one of those moods again. It's the kind where I want to jump in my car (shut up) and drive along the coast until I get somewhere warm enough to wear a dress and take off my shoes to walk in the waves and eat away all my money and dye my hair blond and fall in love with some wonderful man who doesn't know who I have been and write music and write books and surf and maybe even get a tan. Right now.

But, I cannot.
Big sigh (it's been a big sigh week).
1. I have no car.
2. I have school.
3. I am in debt and therefore don't even have money to eat away.
4. Dresses can be overrated.
5. As if. You know.
6. I have no freaking car.

So. Where does that leave me? Well, lots of papers and assignments of exams. Drivingless, which is usually how I work out my issues. In a ridiculous-for-having-no-snow cold climate. Dressless. Manless. Here.

I guess I could still go blond, though.

2 comments:

Christine Midday said...

Definitely go blonde :) And definitely allow me to be there when it happens :) And lets definitely wear dresses together despite the cold :)

Emily said...

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CAR?