2.12.10

Am I More than You Bargained for Yet?




I
think I am finally in a place of accepting that it was not a mistake to come back to school this year.
have no desire to ever go to bed because as soon as I get in I never want to get out (and I want to be out).
love how things are constantly shifting.
am living in a constant state of trepidation over how this will all play out regarding my car and everything that goes with it.
thrill to think of how many people are actually in in my life this year and it gives me joy and hope.
do not yet know how I will spend my Christmas holidays, but I am not worried. No matter how I end up spending my time, the break will be worth it.

I am continuously nervous that I will just fall into one of those horrible situations that have plagued me the last few years. It's tiring to constantly be on the look-out for danger. I want the freedom of expression I have had when there is no fear. Ah, but that goes back to the whole passion dealio. I just sighed really big. Things will not get the better of me!

No comments: