24.12.10

Maybe I'm Amazed at the Way I Need You




It's Christmas Eve, and where are my thoughts? But of course.

My head is a giant maze lately. Figuring out likelihoods, punching through walls to see what is on the other side, trying to be my own crystal ball...these have all been constants as of late.

The potential conclusion: I don't know. I don't know! Brilliant. Exactly defines the place at which I stand. I am so tired of hearing that I need to know. I don't. The end.

It's Christmas Eve, and I'm deciding to ignore everything but what is right here. Today is the day that the four of us just hang out, watch a movie, eat a ridiculous amount of food, and be together before the next few days of craziness. Tomorrow and Boxing Day are spent at relatives' houses, so today is the day we're just us. Other things can just sit and wait for a few weeks.

No comments: