1.12.10

I Keep Saying I Will Go to Bed Early, and Every Night without Fail I Fail...Oh, and It Is December




How do I even begin to explain today? Sleep in, breakfast bagel, things I forget, back to sleep, sleep in, quick shower, sad things, bad lunch, hairy legs and other things, cold, cold, FREEZING cold, umbrella that is big, dollar figure that is low, coffee, heat, hot shower, too hot, dece dinner, concert radio, stupid me, stupid who the frick do you think you are?!, procrastination, unexpectedly awesome pizza, conversation that was almost all without ruination, procrastination, blog. Or I could just sum it up in two little words: bad choices.

I cannot make myself make the right ones. I sleep when I know I cannot afford to and put off sleep when I am exhausted, just because I can. I eat things that are horrible for me and throw out half plates of food because I just cannot stomach it. I say the things that make me kick myself later and do not say the things that would finally give me peace. I allow someone who has already stolen so much of me to stomp on my face with a big boot. This all to say that I suck at decisions and I suck at writing things good. Or well, for that matter.

Oh, and it's December. Fina-fricken-tutely. Maybe this month will make sense.

Breathe. Release first and second paragraphs into the universe. Zen. Or something like it. ...There needs to be a Leanne Dictionary.
Note to self: make one.

No comments: