13.12.10

It's Such a Crying Shame, Will It Ever Stop?




Yesterday I wrote about shocking tears. Today they are violent tears. Tomorrow they will probably be homicidal. Watch your back.


Today I learned a lesson. Nothing I ever do will change anyone's mind about me. I can try and try and effort-myself to death, and the results will be...oh, right. I am still me. I cannot change me. I am stuck.
The football went in the net. I collapsed. Was I faking an injury or in a pile of agony? I lost all sense of truth.
Or am I the ball?


I am a metaphor. I compare things without like...or love. "As" would be inappropriate as well. I am the comparison without, the sunshine without, the Hail Mary without. Without. Without like.


In a fortnight I will be through with everything Christmas. Other things, too. Dangerous? Yes.

No comments: