18.12.10

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas




I just said good-bye to some of the most wonderful people in my world, and it hit me suddenly how like Christmas it suddenly feels. I love being here on campus when almost everyone is gone, but banquet just ended and everyone's jetting now. I walked down the hallway and realized how empty it feels...how empty I feel.

This is a dangerous place to be. It is 4:47 A.M. and I am completely fine. My days are reversing. Worth fixing again? Not sure. Worth all this current crap? Not sure.

I feel the weight. The big D is back, and it hurts. It is like a giant man is sitting on me and will not get up. Even when I grow strong, no matter how strong, I am still no match for him.

I am hungry, not really angry, lonely to the max, very tired and super whatever s stands for. Ugh. No wonder everything is in such disarray. No wonder I am so confused.

PS - When I said yes...
You know.

No comments: