29.12.10

Karma, Zen, Bite Me




Just going through some old documents, found my New Year's Resolutions for 2010. Ironic time to find it, I guess.

In summation, I did gain 10 pounds...for awhile; I took up a bad habit, dropped it, picked it up briefly, dropped it, and am currently deciding if now is a good time again; I absolutely did not work out every day...possibly one day?; opened my Bible more than once...almost every day for six months; I for sure ate and drank "whatever the flip I wanted"; I did not fall in love forever and "forealziez"; and, I do not really feel better about myself.

Half is pretty darn good.

New Year's Resolutions for 2011:
  1. Finally attain the perfect liquid line.
  2. Have a job that lasts more than a month.
  3. Buy a new car.
  4. Stop eating and drinking whatever the flip I feel like.
  5. Don't just open my Bible, really read it.
  6. Stop putting pressure on myself to fall in love forever and forealziez.
  7. Continue working on my dictionary (which, PS, is in the works).
  8. Stay in school.

Wow, lots to accomplish in a year.
Oh! And if you still have not bought me a Christmas gift (which I am infinitely hurt by, btws), you could do wonderful things about number three.

2 comments:

Greg said...

has the car situation worked out?

ihavenorhythm said...

No, not yet unfortunately.