26.10.10

Andrea Bocelli Makes My Heart Sing




Maybe I blog too much. I sit down nearly every night, just after midnight, and pour my heart onto my keyboard (apparently using more e's, s's, a's and n's than anything else judging by how little of the letters I can still see) even if I have nothing of value to say. I just go and go and go and maybe there are more worthwhile ways to waste my time. Or maybe it's just a new case of the lady doth protest too much. Whichever the case, it can be said in truth that I blog a lot. And usually about nothing of import.

Restless and Exhausted are beginning to mesh and make a baby; and I will call her Instability.

1 comment:

moom said...

i love that you write, and how
and what you write about
because it's honest, how you think
and what you think about

sometimes
painful, raw
beautiful, insightful
poetic, reflective

wherever you're at
whenever...

things you notice and discover
along the paths of righteousness that He leads you in
for His name's sake

moom xo