29.7.10

This Place Be Happenin'




Today is about realizing it's not about me.

Today was recognizing that I really am able to hear God's voice, through confirmation times two, even though I've been scared for so long that I don't.

Today is still being on track with my daily Bible reading. It's been 27 days.

Today was sadness and holding back and holding in, but not allowing my heart to harden with it.

Today I got so excited about something that I couldn't hold back the hugest smile.

I can't count on tomorrow, but today He was inscribed on the palm of my hand, too.

2 comments:

moom said...

yaaay!!!! xo

Steph said...

They say it take 13-14 days to make something a habit. You said you did 27 days of Bible reading straight...and I bet it's WAY more than habit. It's a need and a hunger. I'm so happy that you're getting better.