2.1.10

The Upside of Ditching the Big Oh-Nine





I like blogging. I don't know why I stopped lately. Two in two days is brilliant, I think. Working backwards from the new year. At this rate, I'll be back in 1999 by the time school is back in.

Oh, yes. The upside:
- I already smile more.
- I like oddly even numbers. 2009 just didn't do it for me.
- I already have a movie date with my little cousin.
- Olympics are better than pre-construction to look better for the Olympics.
- Music is making more sense.
- Sleep and food are suddenly more becoming on me.
- I have a pile of candycanes and money on my desk and a (small) pile of new clothes on the floor, and nothing gets better than that.

Looking on the bright side seems like a better idea, too. I think 2010 has already made me smarter.

Welcome to the planet, Mr. New Year! Please be good to us as you take us hostage for the next 363 days.

No comments: