24.1.10

Getting Over the Hump





I'm getting over the hump. Yesterday was critical, today was easier.
And then I was in ANOTHER car accident.
Count 'em, folks. 5! Five. Cinq. AH!
The dude cut across the twenty-foot-wide bright yellow STAY-THE-EFF-OFF-ME dividing space between where he was driving and the exit ramp I was on, barely missing the garbage-cans-full-of-water things that keep you from crashing into concrete, and straight into me.
Good times.

I just got my second wind for today and unfortunately it's now 12:04am, which means I've wasted my entire second wind for the whole day and I'm only four minutes in.
As my gamer brother would say, "EPIC FAIL!"

So second wind. Could have used that about three hours ago when I was hyperventilating and screaming through my windshield at the guy who thought that killing me for pleasure would be the perfect cherry on top of his weekend.
Or four hours ago when I lost the most epic pingpong game of my life (but have no fear, I beat someone better two minutes later).
Or ten hours ago when I stopped studying because I was "exhausted."

I miss the way things used to be.

3 comments:

Emily said...

" I miss the way things used to be"

me too

but then and again. i don't feel like they were ever different, I was just blind

ashley jean said...

Wow! Glad you're okay!!!

Steph said...

WHAT DA FRICK! (said just like Curt would say it. Remember? with his scrunched up face and everything?) That's crazy that you were in another accident miss Leanne! Upside...more massage therapy with that man?