18.1.10

OMG OMG OMG...Yes!!!





So tonight I watched The Office, and *SPOILER ALERT* it was the one where Jim proposes to Pam. And it got me in the mood. To say "YES!" that is. He's just so suave about it. Ooh man, yes I am in the mood.

Most days I will tell you I am not ready to be in a relationship. In fact, I don't even have the remotest desire to be putting my energy into that right now. But there is something about the down-on-one-knee-asking-for-my-hand-forever-and-til-death-parts-us that does something a little funny in my heart.

I think God knew what He was doing when He said it wasn't good for man to be alone. But I know that whoever he (for me) will be, I don't want him to approach an empty shell. I would like to be whole again before I give my 100% to become a new 100% with someone else.

So I guess that settles it from now on.

2 comments:

Being blond... said...

I love the way you write !!!!
Don't stop !
One question !
Where do you get those pictures !?lol
Melissa Gendron's sister.
jess.

Steph said...

Good.

That's all I have to say.