2.4.11

Day 216




It's amazing how fast time goes in hindsight. 215 days ago, 231 days seemed impossible; now I just have no idea where the time went. I've grown a lot in the meantime, but it has nothing to do with what these days represent. It has everything to do with the people in my life, and Freedom Session, and finally getting everything settled with the insurance company, and majorly working out a lot of stuff. I don't like cynicism and I think it turns me an ugly colour, but it would be a lie to pretend that this unnecessary stress has been for my benefit. There is nothing worse than being told I'm hearing an apology that is actually a self-justification; or when something I denied eight months ago is still brought up as fact; or when the purity of the entire world rests on my shoulders. Yeah. I get kind of tense. All the work I have done feels like it was for nothing. No one saw it. I wasted my energy and my sanity on people who don't see me.

On a better note, there's only two weeks left. This summer will be the bomb.

No comments: