8.4.11

Everything is Not as It's Sold




I am tired of being told who I am by people who "know" me from rumors and observing the tiniest glimpses of my life. I am not the person they say I am. I am the woman who has grown immeasurably more than anyone, including myself, thought I could this year; the one who put to death the things that deserved death and allowed herself to be rescued by the only One who can save the irredeemable. I am not who I was. I will never be who they say I am, nor will I ever go back to who I hated. I have bigger things in store for my life. Their words do not control me anymore.

1 comment:

moom said...

yaaay! (you don't have to show this, but i have started writing something in response to things you've written lately and then given up because i couldn't make up my mind exactly what to say. i just feel like giving you a cheer today!)
xo