29.4.11

I Saddle Up My Horse and I Ride into the City




One and a half weeks into Tour and my body has had enough. My back is only still connected to the rest of me by the grace of God and Tyler's magical, wonder-working hands. My stomach is a churn-fest and I'm constantly congested, but here we go. On the road. I'm loving the opportunity to minister and nothing pumps me up more than after we've done a show and seen the response of people, but I feel worn down. And I hate the word, but here it goes:
depressed.

It's hard to say. Every time a scary thing comes up, I get all freaked out that I'm slipping away again, but in reality I'm just scared of minor setbacks. Every time I get moody is a cause for fear, but I just need to remind myself to stay calm because almost all of the battle is in my mind once the moodiness has already set in. If I let it take over, the Monster wins. If I tell it that it does not control me, I own my life. But let's be real. If I don't give my life away, then I've lost it. God only lets us truly find it once we give it up. Bible message of the day. Woot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Naturally, the enemy wants to drag you down with fear and drudgery….because you are ministering hope to others around you. Don't back down. Praying for you and the rest of the team. Blessings.