27.4.11

All Other Ground Is Sinking Sand




It's been a big blog gap, but with good reason. It's day four of actually being on the road; Tour Team 2011: North America has officially begun. It's not easy, not by a long shot. I never imagined there could be so many sick people in one place so quickly or that my back would stiffen up and strangle me in less than a week. But the good stuff...there has been some mighty good stuff. We've seen four salvations already, and tonight there was a really big response. I got to preach on Sunday night in Princeton for my first time on the trip and it completely pumped me up and refreshed me in ways I desperately needed. I am travelling with some of the most amazingly positive people, which just brings life into every situation. I just wish I didn't feel like crap, and I wish that the Monster wasn't threatening to take me down with every defeat. Today I just felt at the end of myself and it took all my energy to not burst into tears in front of a group of 70 youth. I need refreshing, and I'm not entirely sure where to get it.

No comments: