28.11.10

It's Not His Price to Pay




So in the last few days, so many encouraging people have told me how much I have changed over the last several months. It's given me hope that even if I do not see it, at least others do. Well, some of them.

Tomorrow life starts up again and I need to deal with the issues of last week. Hoo-rah. I cannot let it get me down, though. Situations have to stop having the power to get the best of me.

There are so many things I want to change and I get discouraged when these things stay the same, but I have to be content knowing that things are moving along and in time stuff will progress in a positive direction. I am being so vague it's ridiculous. Um...nevermind. I went to explain but realized my brain is blank.

So. Breathe. It will not always be this way. Smile. Someday it will all be worth it.

No comments: