10.11.10

Gravity, Stay the Hell Away from Me




Gravity...chicken...spiders...baristas...pretty much everything.

I don't know how to convey words I'm singing. So, um, if I drag out letters, consider it singing. Please sing it to yourself, keeping in mind the duration of the prolonged letter. This will bring me great joy.

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii waaaa-ha-aaaaant tooooooooo-ooh-hoo-hooooooo peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeace outta-heeere / breaaaaak aaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay from-what-is-so-neeear / So I can have myyyy caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake / That-I-made-while aaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake / And-eat-it tooooooooooooooooooooo / My darling, I'm sooooooooooo ooover yooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooohooooooooooooooou

I'm practically delusional. Please take it for what it iiiiiis.

No comments: