16.11.10

Could You Get It back Again? Would It Be the Same?




Do you ever have those days where absolutely nothing seems good enough. It's not a question, because I cannot be alone in this. Not in this, too.

One moment in the morning makes everything feel in line, like for that one minute my life is exactly where it is supposed to be. To that other person it was probably a passing comment that was forgotten two minutes later, but to me it was the only good thing in my day. From then on, it was as though I was spending every minute trying to get that feeling back again. I failed miserably.

These blogs are so depressing lately. Ugh. I want to be happy. I want what I write to reflect how I live; as things stand, I am fine all day until I sit down and it all breaks loose. You know how people tell their kids that if they make that face too long it'll stay that way? If I stay strong too long, I will stay that way.

I am damaged at best, like You've already figured out.

Thank God that He doesn't view me as irredeemable. I am an open book to Him. There is nothing inside me that is hidden. And. And even like that, filleted on the cutting board before Him, He looks at me in love. He doesn't see the sin anymore! I just have to stop walking around with it as my rose-coloured glasses.

I'm hanging on another day just to see what You will throw my way. And I'm hanging on to the words You say: You said that I will be okay.

No comments: