19.5.09

Quotes and Other Similar Nonsense





Things are just so complicated. Carolyn Dawn Johnson said it best; not perfectly, just best. I need to figure my crap out soon. I feel so focused, and yet so unaware of the How. Trust? It would have to be.

"Does he have a motorcycle? If you're going to throw your life away he better have a motorcycle." Indeed.

My dreams are haunting me. I cannot control what I dream about for anything (trust me, I've tried), so I know this isn't just me. And the effects are scaring (and scarring) me.

I'm so tired of being cynical and untrusting. My favourite quote as a teenager was: "The average woman would rather be pretty than smart because the average man can see better than he can think." Wow. I don't want to be that person anymore. There are a lot of traits I could do without right now and I'm working on it. Patience is still, as always, number one. I'm getting so much better (slash God is constantly watering the patience tree), but there is no limit to how much I could still improve.

I'm rambling. Again. That seems to be all I can do lately. "Just let me know when we're in the final inning so I can cheer." I'M SO IMPATIENT! ...There. I feel a teensy bit better now. All that's left is to wait on Him and trust that He's continuing to work everything out because He loves me.

No comments: