12.5.09

Joy, Baby, Joy!





This one is free for anyone to read, because I am so unbelievably happy. I have been praying for peace above all else, a peace that passes understanding, and that is exactly what He has given me! I don't know if you can feel the enthusiasm oozing out of me, but I'm telling you that just being in my presence right now would probably make you giddy. I am over the moon in love with Him, and the things He is showing me are blowing me away.

He has given me new reason to live; rearranged my thinking and removed my premisconceptions. Rather than just believing something because I want to and I think it lines up with His will for me, now I KNOW.

You read me right, I KNOW. And it is the most wonderful feeling in the entire world. No doubt, no indecision, no areas that are lacking in peace. He has given me the most unspeakable joy. I could go on, but nothing could do this justice. I finally love Him the way I'm supposed to, and it feels SO good.

No comments: