5.1.11

You've Got to Promise Not to Stop when I Say When




I have had much to think about lately, in case my most recent blogs have not alerted you to that endearing fact. Ooo...biting sarcasm rules the day again. Generally, in my case at least, contemplative thought eventually leads down that road.

Today has been a most trying day. It's not enough to deal with ICBC, provincial and federal student loans for hours on end, and appointments that never end, but let's add life in general. The high point? I went to bed at 6pm.

So, thoughts. Many bouncing around.
  • This is the first not as awesome day of 2011. I actually cried. Ugh. I detest crying.
  • Student loans blow. I will be poor forever.
  • I hate hate HATE not having a car. And to find out I may never get another one is stupid. And as if I want to go to court over this! ARGH.
  • This thing, which shall remain nameless, is useless to me now. Go away.
  • Taylor Swift is absolutely gorgeous.
  • Legs should be naturally smooth. Life would be about 10,000x more magical, and about 1/4 as complicated.
  • Student loans are the worst thing of life. It doesn't help that they rob me blind, take a billion calls an hour through one phone line, and then say ridiculously rude things for fun.
  • Coffee is delicious.

Time for second sleep? Perhaps.


...Or not!

So along with thoughts go many other thoughts, and they lead to other thoughts which eventually lead you to random quotes that feel not-so-random and make me cry:
“Do not be in a hurry; depend upon it, the right Man will come at last; you will in the course of the next two or three years, meet with somebody more generally unexceptional than anyone you have yet known, who will love you as warmly as ever He did, and who will so completely attach you, that you will feel you never really loved before.”
- Jane Austen

No comments: