18.8.10

Home is Where Every Part of Me Is




I'm home. Oh glorious home.

Things are different. Strange, but I didn't realize my hair had grown until I saw it here. Cameron felt different. End of summer smell has settled. My brother even looks taller.

Things are the same. My parents' house smells the same. The grass feels the same underfoot. My cat loves me the same. There's calm and sanity here.

The next two weeks I'll be working like crazy and trying to hang out with as many people as possible, but it doesn't feel hectic; this is my comfort zone. But I'm worried about my state of mind and heart at the end of the two weeks. I think that the non-existence of the church will hit me fresh, and I need to be prepared for my own reaction.

Home has been where my heart has been for the last seven weeks, and I'm finally here in the flesh too. I don't want to get comfortable, th0ugh; I will not be comfortable. I will be dynamic. I will continue to be dynamic for Him.