31.3.10

Maybe I'm a Girl / Maybe I'm a Lonely Girl / Who's in the Middle of Something / That She doesn't Really Understand




Maybe I'm a girl /
And maybe you're the only man /
Who could ever help me /
Baby won't you help me understand?

Over and over and over this song plays in my head. Why? No idea. Maybe it's because I'm a lonely girl who's in the middle of something that she doesn't really understand.

I am frivolous. Today I bought myself some bling. The last and only time I bought jewelry for myself was when I was in California the summer I graduated and bought myself a crappy $5 rose ring to commemorate the trip. This time it was diamond earrings. Why? No idea. Maybe it's because I'm a lonely girl who's in the middle of something that she doesn't really understand.

Right now I am torn. I think all men must enjoy tearing stuff up or something. They're really darn good at it. Why do I let you treat me this way and put up with it? Why do I not stand up and say that the good doesn't always outweigh the bad? Maybe it's because there's a possibility you're the only man who could ever help me. Baby, won't you help me understand?

No comments: