17.5.10

The Bane of My Existence




Oh trains, how you plague my already pitiful days.

Jasper is picturesque, postcard-worthy, and the perfect vacation spot...when you choose to be here. Returning from my Stephanie's wedding, my car decided to die. Of course. Cameron really knows how to be a jerk at just the wrong times in the wrong places. As we had no choice but to sleep illegally in my car across from the body shop that couldn't open until monday morning, we were forced to cross the railroad tracks every time we wanted to go into town.

Trains, I hate you.

We were situated right beside a main CN junction, so trains go by about every 10 minutes. This is especially inconvenient when I want to eat or pee or do anything immediate.

Oh trains. There is nothing more to say on less than 20 hours of sleep in 5 days.

1 comment:

Steph said...

:s Sorry about this inconvenience of trains AND cam being a big jerk.