6.4.10

Orange




The walls are crumbling.
Finally.
There is a chink in the wall and, if I put my eye right up to it, I can see light on the other side. The light crowds out the darkness, the waves wash away the foundation of my fortress, the wind blows through every crack and extinguishes my pride, and the fire consumes all that is left of me.
I have to be His. I have no choice.

the walls are high / the walls are strong / i've been locked in this castle / that i've built for far too long / You have surrounded me / a sea on every side / the cracks are forming / and i've got nowhere to hide // now i see / the walls i've built are falling / and Your waves of grace are washing over me // my heart's been hard / i have been blind / i have often worked so hard / to keep You from my mind / i have ruled my life / in a palace built on sand / i want You to reign, Lord / please take me by the hand // Lord please reign / in every part / i give my life to You / i open up my heart / i want to be like You / i want to seek Your face / o Lord please wash me / in Your awesome waves of grace

No comments: