9.4.10

Blue




I feel like no matter where I stand, raindrops keep falling on my head.
I love the rain. I have always loved the rain. Literally. Figuratively, not so much.
This week has been thundershowers and lightening bolts and hail and freezing rain. My teensy umbrella wouldn't do anything, even if I put it up. Even if I could.
I hate my blogs. They're all doldrums and sadness and self-pity. But here I am. What else will mark where I was at this point in my life if I don't? I can't be anything but what I am.

1 comment:

Steph said...

You are you and doldrums and sadness are a season. It's good to look at all your blogs and know that this life is a challenge but that God is always, always, ALWAYS there to carry you through.

On the other hand you have many bright and cheery blogs. Not to mention that your writing is exquisite and exciting to read. I love you.