28.12.08

Phoenix Day 2




So, I arrived. On time, no major catastrophes to report, nothing lost in the shuffle, no limbs out of place. Why was I so worried?

Oh...yeah.

It's hot here. Hot as in going to White Rock at the end of August: still warm, but you can feel winter coming on. And there are no clouds anywhere. As far as the eye can see. There are cacti and palm trees everywhere (covered in lights, absolutely ridiculous). It's crazy. And there's nothing. Everywhere I look, nothing. Why anyone would live here, I cannot fathom.

Today I ate real Mexican food, went to a Mormon Temple, and saw a massive tumbleweed Christmas tree (like I said, ridiculous).

I don't really know what else to say about it. Except that the dog is crazy. Ummm....?

This is my first blog in forever and I have nothing else to say. Maybe I've gone crazy. That is my latest thought. That I must be crazy to think the way I do.

I guess I'll update soon. I guess?

2 comments:

Greg said...

yes...arizona has a whole lot of nothing in it..... my grandparents live in Mesa (not far from phoenix) and it's all old people XD

Have fun and just remember... It's a dry heat XD

ashley jean said...

I think Sarah/Jen/Ryan's mom is down at their place in Phoneix right now still.. maybe you'll run into her or Mr. Ellis.

ps. I am glad you arrived safely with no broken limbs :)