5.9.11

Just a Teensy One




Just thought I'd drop in for a teensy update:

  • I'm officially done working at the church, tomorrow I'm done with crepes, and Tuesday I start my new job! Somehow God always provides; it's the most amazing thing!
  • 3 months, 6 days, and counting.
  • My last year of school officially begins next Tuesday. Time flies like I can't even explain.
  • I'm currently reading Lamentations and loving it. The more I read, the more it means, and the more it means, the more my life changes. Brilliant!
  • I'm so scared of so many things right now, but I can honestly say I have overcome my worst fear. I am no longer afraid of being alone.
The last one is the most significant. Where once I would have done anything to avoid being alone, I now know the only One who can forever hold me requires nothing to put myself in His arms. I am not alone and I never will be again. No matter what trials may come or who may ditch out of my life or die or simply move on, I am still not alone. I am never alone.

No comments: