13.5.11

Get Your Heart Racing





Of all the places I went in New York City, the concrete jungle, my favourite by far was a little more natural than formations of metal and rock for man's use. I loved Central Park more than words.

We officially have two and a half weeks left on the tour and, though I am beginning to realize exactly how much I will miss it when it is over, I am ready for my own bed and regular meals and hockey games with a cat in my lap (because the Canucks will still be in by then!!).

It's amazing how within hours of posting my last blog about a lack of job options, my lap is suddenly full of them. What to do? No idea. I guess I'll pray and see who actually takes me and go from there.

These streets will make you feel brand new and these lights will inspire you. True, true, truth.

No comments: