14.6.10

I Don't Do Things with Half of My Heart in Them




I google image searched inspirational and got this picture. Apparently there's something inspiring about being naked and covered in glitter. I get the naked part, but the glitter thing is just bizarre.

I'm in need of some inspiration. I want something to get excited about so that I have a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

So I need replies, answers. I need things that inspire you, or things that might just be awesome enough to get me going.

It could be some sort of art, or a must-have-passion-to-do thing, or.........I don't know.

Please give me something.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Go running {or walking whichever you prefer} early in the morning when there's hardly anyone awake, take pictures of things you think are beautiful, ugly, funny, ridiculous; finger paint, pull a prank like putting a bucket of water on your roomies door so it douses them when they open it, sleep on the floor instead of your bed, write a crazy song and sing it allll day, write a letter that is serious and then one that is funny to someone you love, go online to that web app that you can mesh your face with someone else's to see what your babies would look like, write in your journal and draw pictures of your feelings, edit photos on a free editing site and see what you create, and KEEP BLOGGING!

<3