16.11.08

You Know You Should Flee the Country When...



Just a quick story, because I couldn't not post it.
Today I was getting ready to leave for church, and I don't quite know how it happened, but I suddenly found Stephanie (my crazy roomie who was introduced in blog numero uno) with her entire self attached to my leg. I brought up a comment I had made about her earlier, that leaving her would be like kicking a cute puppy, and said she was reminding me of the puppy story again. I told her not to pee on me or something, and she looks at me dead serious and says: "What if I do?" She then latches on as tight as possible and gets this look of intense concentration on her face. She finally got off and collapsed in piles of laughter.
The worst part? Even if I had gone downstairs with a massive pee stain on the leg of my pants, no one would have believed me.


No comments: